If video isn’t already an essential part of your content marketing strategy, odds are it’s about to be. Web content is moving toward video, whether SEOs and content marketers like it or not. Video editor
Ok—so to those working with PCs, this one won’t apply; but we’d remiss to leave it off the list. The iMovie’s has ten high-fidelity filters that are some classic video editing games.
If you’re shooting on your iPhone, then you can edit a project on your iPad. You can also use AirDrop to wirelessly or quickly transfer your project over to your Mac.
The Features: The Apple product integration green-screen & audio or social platform integration.
Pricing: It’s free with the purchase of a Mac.
Openshot is a famous free video editing software for beginners. Who wants to edit YouTube videos. It has a straightforward drag and drop facility that is much like that of iMovie. It’s best for making unique occasion films.
This software is free for PC running Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- It’s also compatible with operating systems like Linux and Mac platforms.
- It caters to both the novice user and the more experienced one.
- You can use advanced timeline panning, scrolling, zooming, snapping, and easy drag and drop.
- The software comes with a whole trove of 3D animated subtitles.
- The software is a fully open-source system.
- It doesn’t have a pervasive help section.
If you’re looking for a professional video editing system, Lightworks is the best on the internet.
This software is full of valuable benefits and features that more meet the needs of any user.
It gives an offer at just $25 per month Pro version.
- Video trimming to the highest precision standard.
- These can helps almost all video formats and allows for 720p video export to YouTube.
- It gives standard and advanced video features.
- These software programs have the best top packages for all kinds of video editing.
- This software gives free support on Windows, Linux, and Mac operating system platforms.
- It’s not user-friendly for a beginner.
Windows Movie Maker
The Movie Maker is a free app software that comes with Windows. It’s very easy-to-use software. It allows a person to add different background music effects, titles, and transitions to their videos.
- This software is a system application that comes standard with Windows 7, 8.
- Easy to use timeline for adding clips.
- The essential functions like slow motion, speed-up, trimming, video playback preview, Etc.
- You can enable the user to edit and capture feed direct for the PC camera.
- It is excellent for beginners to learn how to do some video editing before going into a more complicated application.
- It’s only available on the Windows 7 and 8 platforms.
- It has limited functionality and features.
- Windows 10 no longer supports Movie Maker.
- The video editing will be limited with the application.
VideoPad is small applications that end up being hugely unexpected. It’s the super version of Movie Maker.
- This software uses mostly with most Windows Operating system platforms.
- Simple and has excellent features that are helpful for a beginner user.
- It has many powerful editing tools that even more experienced user will find it useful for video editing.
- The software is compatible with video uploads to media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- These provide supports for various video file formats giving a wider editing choice.
- The editor is totally free for people who are using it for non-commercial use.
- It has useful features like special video effects, features, and filters.
- The software has several different transition settings.
- It doesn’t have as many unique features and effects as some of its competitors.
Adobe Premiere RUSH -Video editor
It’s one of the best video editing software for beginners.
Platform: Available on Windows and Mac | Key features: Use Video stabilization, face detection, automatic motion tracking.
Free trial: 30 days | Best for Video editing beginners and enthusiasts.
- Easy to use.
- Loads of features.
- Not as powerful as some tools.
- Not the fastest.
- You can develop quite a fast workflow by harnessing the smart search functionality. The video stabilization options automated functions.
Are you looking for video editing software? This software most essential bits of Premiere Pro available on your tablet or phone.
One of the best Premiere Rush features a simplified version of the Premiere Pro interface. It comes with large icons and panels that are easier to click on a small touchscreen.
Now, you can use four video tracks and three audio tracks for editing. While some features are available such as adding videos to the timeline through drag-and-drop and mixing in background music.
This is the Low-cost video editing software for enthusiasts.
The Platform: Windows, Mac | Features: Its 4K support, built-in effects, and titles | Free trial available.
- Simple to use.
- Low price.
- 4K support.
- Too basic for pros.
- Wonder share’s Filmora is a reliable video editing tool. For enthusiasts just started with editing for a surprisingly low price.
There are many effects, and filters designed for YouTubers. And the library of royalty-free sound effects and music to impact your video. You also get the ability to record your media directly within the tool.
The free version included the same features and tools as the paid tool. Alternatively, there’s an unlimited plan, which includes unlimited downloads.
The best free video editing software overall.
Platform: Android, iOS | Key features: Instant preview, smart effects | Best for Beginners and lightweight professional use
- Surprisingly rich features.
- Good enough for professionals.
- Widely used and popular.
- Slow on lower-end devices.
- Professional video editing on your smartphone or tablet requires paid-for software. KineMaster is available for Android devices, iPhones & iPads.
Kine master has a smart and easy-to-use interface that’s both intuitive and lag-free. The catch is that you’ll get watermarks on your videos if you want to remove them.