Need to Find & lock or erase a lost Android device. You can track with the Spyphone app. Track my Phone
If you already added a Google Account to your device.
- Turned on.
- Should be signed into a Google Account.
- Need connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Visible on Google Play.
- Has the location turned on?
- Have Find My Device turned on.
Remotely find, lock, or erase -Track my phone
ALSO READ- Top Best spyware apps for Android
- Just Go through the website android.com/find & sign in to your Google Account.
- Remember that, If you have more than one cell phone, click on the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The second important thing, If your lost phone has more than one user profile. Then need to sign in with a Google Account on the main profile. Learn about user profiles.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- Now you can check on the map; you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- The location is near and might not be accurate.
- If your phone not found. you’ll see its last known location, if available.
- Pick what you want to do. If required, first of all click Enable lock & erase.
- Just Play sound: You need to Rings your phone at full volume for 5 minutes.
- Need to Secure device: Remember that, Locks your phone with your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Need to Erase device: Forever deletes all data on your phone. Next, Find My Device won’t work on the phone.
- Necessary: If you find your phone after erasing it, you’ll likely need your Google Account password to use it again. Learn about device protection.
Find with an app
- On different Android mobile or tablet, start the Find My Device app.
- Sign in.
- Follow the same steps as listed above. Continue to steps.
Find with your Wear OS watch
If you lose your mobile or tablet connected to a Wear OS by Google smartwatch.
What is the IMEI number? Track my phone
How do police track IMEI numbers?
A fresh study explains that 80 million phones are lost each year. When a phone uses a particular network to get or take a call. Send or receive a message & the IMEI number is automatically released and tracked.
Obtain IMEI number of your Android phone.
Getting to know the number is manageable. The quickest way is to dial *#06#, the right command to make the unique ID appear. In most, The IMEI number exists on the opposite side of a phone or under the loose battery.
Please note that if your phone supports two SIM cards simultaneously, there are two different IMEI numbers. Using the IMEI number to track the lost phone is not the only IMEI tracker’s function.
The article is an instruction on using Android Service Manager to track a lost phone.