- Below this article, We will explore the best options when it comes to video joiner software.
- Adobe Spark is a top choice for video editing, so it’s perfect for joining or trimming videos.
- If you need an expert video editing tool, we suggest using Adobe Premier Pro.
- In case you need something more straightforward, Xili soft Joiner 2 is the right video joining software for you.
There is much misunderstanding of the terms involved, trimming, splitting, joining, merging, cropping, and cutting if it comes to editing videos. Many of these things are confused with one another, so let’s look at what each is.Video merger
- The Splitting files are chopping up a longer video into smaller clips that can all be played individually, often used for YouTube.
- Trimming Files – Here is slightly changed; cutting a video means cutting unwanted pieces out, such as an advert.
- Mixing & Merging are the same things. But you are also mixing two or more video files into one longer one. Some video editors will only allow you to join and merge videos with the same resolution, bitrate, formats, etc.
- The Cropping a method used to cut out or remove undesired parts of the frame to leave behind just the part of the graphic required.
- The Cutting is the same as splitting.
So that if you need to mix and merge several video clips. It may be different video formats such as AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, MP4, WMV, etc. With some special effects such as transitions between other video scenes. The titles & footnotes for the frame will find the solution for this video merging and joining. This article will share with you the top 10 best free video joiners that allow you to merge and combine videos for free.
The Editor’s Pick – Filmora Video Editor (for Both Windows and Mac)
This is the Low-cost video editing software for enthusiasts.
The Platform: Windows, Mac | Features: Its 4K support, built-in effects, and titles | Free trial available.
- Simple to use.
- Low price.
- 4K support.
- Too essential for pros.
- Wonder share’s Filmora is a reliable video editing tool. For enthusiasts just started with editing for a surprisingly low price.
There are many effects and filters designed for YouTubers. And the library of royalty-free sound effects and music to impact your video. You also get the ability to record your media directly within the tool.
Filmora video editor for Windows or MAC is an easy-to-use free video joiner software that helps create top-quality videos with vital editing tools. Now you can merge, trim, cut, split, rotate, reverse or overlay a video by yourself. They use built-in transitions, filters, elements, etc., to improve the video quality as you like.
- You can try to combine videos and merge audio & image according to your own needs.
- Three efficient way to split a large video into several parts.
Support almost all popular video formats on the Internet, including 4K, MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI, etc.
It’s Designed and developed by Softo. Clideo is a free Video Merger software that enables you to join multiple videos simultaneously. Further, These support almost all video formats.
It enables you to add borders to the merged video.
These free video merger allows you to join any number of videos without any restrictions.
The process is a bit time-consuming.
Xilisoft Joiner 2
The Xilisoft Joiner 2 is an extraordinary video merging software because it’s cooperative with multiple formats.
This application also allows you to cut videos easily. Like set video size, adjust frame rate, bit rate and resolution for you to get the best results. Preview mode is also supported to provide you with a more direct way to watch your target videos before joining/cutting them.
Even though it is a small program, it is mighty and can quickly join videos in multiple formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF and DAT to one new single video.
It is also supported in AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF and DAT to AVI, MPEG or H.264 videos easily.
Other great features:
- Supports popular video formats.
- I can join and merge different file types.
- High-speed and performance.
- Support for various effects.
The easy Video Trim & Merge – Microsoft Store
While the name suggests, This is a very easy-to-use in video editing tool that helps you split and merge your videos.
It helps various formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4; MP3, etc. It’s not the best video joiner. I think it Should be enough for basic tasks.
Adobe Spark (recommended)-video merger
The Adobe Spark has a significant way for anything social media related, be it logos, banners, flyers, cards, letters. The videos are no difference you can join videos with just a couple of clicks.
The Adobe Spark being one of the most intuitive and easy-to-use video joining software. It begins with a drag and drop interface that allows you to stitch commonly videos you have just uploaded.
Now, you can customize your video with changes. Like custom fonts, icons, text and much more. The Adobe Spark is excellent for YouTube videos as it lets you create thumbnails, presentations, tutorials and, explainer videos.
The app can be accessed via Web Browser or your mobile phone, giving you the freedom to work on graphic or video content from anywhere.
Key features included:
- Copy, paste, and fine-tune the selections.
- Join multiple files together
- Split movies into smaller files
- Create presentations from scratch
- Turn static graphics into moving objects
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe-video merger
The Another most commonly used software that might come in handy is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. This software enables you to download videos from several video-streaming websites.
The software also supports file conversion allowing you to convert or compress files easily. As for supported formats, the software works with HD/4K/8K, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and other structures.
The WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe also has some video editing features, and it can work as a video joining software, so be sure to try it out.
Other great features:
- Can download videos from video sharing websites
- Can trim, cut, flip, and join videos
- Screen recording
- Supports level-3 hardware acceleration
Allok Video Joiner-video merger
The Allok Video Joiner is a vital tool that enables you to join or merge multiple AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, FLV video files. One of the most useful features of this application is that it enables you to add an infinite number of video files to the list and easily rearrange their order if required.
You can merge the videos AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, VCD, SCVD, DVD, WMV, MP4, and FLV formats. Allok Video Joiner also supports joining video files to VCD/SVCD image and DVD-Video files, so you can quickly burn them in VCD/SVCD/DVD.
Allok Video Joiner key features include:
- Join video files directly without re-encoding
- All encoders/codec are built-in & once you are downloading the software
- Supports “Drag and Drop” from Windows Explorer
- Custom define the output audio volume.
- Fast conversion speeds and high quality
- Lifetime free Technical Support and free upgrade
ALSO READ- What is Bitcoin, and how does it work?